Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Got bored the other night and wanted to continue ricing out my car. Picked up some carbon fiber side mirror covers. They fit well enough. Took alittle extra oomph to get them to snap in vs the OEM ones. I thought I was gonna hate them TBH, but I actually think they look great.

TnAA3kH.jpg

6mpC7TA.jpg

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
I'm triggering traction control often, which never used to happen. So not sure if thats good or bad.
I don't know if you have EDC, but it's not a good thing if you break traction. On my car, it uses EDC for both axles. So it'll grab the brake on the opposite side of spinning, and hook-up. If it has to do that enough...it thinks the brakes are overheating and cuts power. I have 2 choices..(.I'm using this as an example if your set-up is same). 1. Get stickier/bigger tires 2. Remove ALL hints of traction control. Problem with #2 is 1 wheel peels on front and back...on opposite sides making car unstable. I can keep EDC, but I can not remove the nanny to prevent brake overheating...which is only a calculation as there is no temperature sensor. I know the best solution is #1 as fact...since my 275's hooked just fine and no nanny problems. When I went back to 225's it brought a lot of inconsistency to launches due to #2.

Thread Info