Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I purposely avoid the ghetto ass TB in Elgin and go the the Streamwood one on 59/Irving Park Road.

Sandwich is TRASH
No one should go to the one on Summit. But the one on McLean?

giphy.gif

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
GAH GAH GAH GAHHHBAHHHGGE

Chester Copperpot Chester Copperpot

I got 3 of these, no chipotle sauce with shredded cheddar.

First sandwich was 2 shitty ass nuggets….one of the nuggets had barely any meat and the second nugget had slightly more. Not acceptable.

Second sandwich was as advertised, great looking full tender that extended the length of the bun. Tender was great, meat was quality, loved it. Was hoping the next would be more of the same.

Third sandwich, Christ what a disappointment. Once again another two nuggeter dud. First smaller nugget was barely any meat, 97.3% breading 2.7% meat. 2nd bigger nugget was a fucking abortion. Bit into it and though I was going to vomit. Pretty sure there was an unhatched chicken in there.

Never getting this garbage again.

View attachment 100009
Just looking at that disgusts me.
Stop going to ghetto ass taco bells, you bunch of broke dick peasants.
Got another 2 from the same TB as last time and this time they actually gave me tenders. 50% is still an F.

Meagan likes it . ?

I’d let her spit in my mouth.

Reactions: greasy

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I purposely avoid the ghetto ass TB in Elgin and go the the Streamwood one on 59/Irving Park Road.

Sandwich is TRASH

That TB is pure garbage..... Half the time theyre closed if you get there at 5PM because they didnt feel like being open.

One time I went after work at 3:45PM and the guy got on the intercom and said they werent serving anyone because there wasnt a manager there. :bowrofl:

Reactions: Mook

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
GAH GAH GAH GAHHHBAHHHGGE

Chester Copperpot Chester Copperpot

I got 3 of these, no chipotle sauce with shredded cheddar.

First sandwich was 2 shitty ass nuggets….one of the nuggets had barely any meat and the second nugget had slightly more. Not acceptable.

Second sandwich was as advertised, great looking full tender that extended the length of the bun. Tender was great, meat was quality, loved it. Was hoping the next would be more of the same.

Third sandwich, Christ what a disappointment. Once again another two nuggeter dud. First smaller nugget was barely any meat, 97.3% breading 2.7% meat. 2nd bigger nugget was a fucking abortion. Bit into it and though I was going to vomit. Pretty sure there was an unhatched chicken in there.

Never getting this garbage again.

View attachment 100009
Fucking traaaaash

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
That TB is pure garbage..... Half the time theyre closed if you get there at 5PM because they didnt feel like being open.

One time I went after work at 3:45PM and the guy got on the intercom and said they werent serving anyone because there wasnt a manager there. :bowrofl:

This is the charm of Taco Bell. Just like how I prefer a Popeye's to KFC because there is always a hint of aggression with the customer service.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I ordered two of these for lunch today. They are just a tad bigger than a chicken nugget. The chicken was moist and good but it was not crispy. I was also very disapointed in the cheese sauce. For something $2.50 each it wouldnt hurt to put a pinch of shreadded cheese on this. It was also spicy and I ordered the regular one. Id probably have to eat at least eat 5 of these to be sastifyed. I will stick to my Kwik Trip crispy chicken sandwich for $2.50.

I will try it again without the sauce. But for the price. ?

20210916_135703.jpg

Thread Info