Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Been under the weather the past few days and wanted something unhealthy to balance things out. The Chicken Sandwich Tacos are out (in both regular and spicy flavors), so I got both. TLDR: They might not look like much, but they are fantastic and I will absolutely be going back for more as often as I can. Next to the bacon club chalupa, these are my new favorite TB item.

The longer version: tried the regular style first. You get a good size tender, which is moist, has excellent crunch and good flavor. The sauce is a great addition. The flatbread or whatever it is, is PERFECT. Fluffy, while still carrying weight, and an excellent pairing to the tender. The spicy style just adds jalapenos, so the review is mostly the same but the jalapenos definitely add a nice complimentary flavor. I wouldnt say its that spicy, but the jalapenos are welcome nonetheless.

Had I known they'd be this good, I would have gotten 4 or 5.

10/10

1630866961464.png

1630866979631.png

bs009

Making 3800's Great Again
Feb 13, 2014
NashVegas
Went through a drive through and tried it recently. Was surprised how tiny they were for $2.50

Tasted good but that's way too much money for 1 frickin chicken tender, some sauce, and some bread.
Maybe worth it if it is cheaper online, but if I plan my stops that well I'm probably not going to go to taco hell.

Thread Info