Mook told me to get a GTI so I did

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Picked it up late so didn’t really have time for a ton of pictures. And if you want the full set, head over to the other thread.

2016 GTI S and basically no options from what I can tell, and that’s what I like about it. Manual transmission, nice plaid heated seats, and Apple CarPlay.

GeajeNi.jpg

jHP4zUe.jpg

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I've always coveted the plaid seats

Also, I can totally understand the complaints about the clutch. It's doesn't have the best feedback, but my C30 was worse...but that thing had absolutely zero feel. The actual shifter is very nice and smooth. I haven't really gotten into it, too much, but had a couple quick sprints, and the shifter and clutch responded well.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I've always coveted the plaid seats

Also, I can totally understand the complaints about the clutch. It's doesn't have the best feedback, but my C30 was worse...but that thing had absolutely zero feel. The actual shifter is very nice and smooth. I haven't really gotten into it, too much, but had a couple quick sprints, and the shifter and clutch responded well.

[MENTION=102]DanJoy[/MENTION] has dabbled with shifter and "clutch feel" stuff....I'm sure he can chime in.

Thread Info