Mook tests the $160 Purple Harmony pillow | Follow along

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I think perhaps you need to invest in an adjustable bed. I can not sleep on a flat bed like a peasant. I sleep like a king. Maybe you will sleep better with an adjustable bed to go along with your new pillow.

Or you can buy foam wedges to. Much cheaper. That’s what I use in hotels.

Here is how my bed adjusts.

IMG_4408.png

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Looks like it’s really just useful for someone that sleep on their back?

I wouldnt go that far. I'm absolutely sleeping on my side because there is no way I'm sleeping on my back all night. I'm just not used to the way the pillow feels on my side. I have been sleeping on REALLY shitty pillows. Its just different but I must find it comfortable because I do wake up on my side and not on my back. Give me a few more nights to really get into a rhythm.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I think perhaps you need to invest in an adjustable bed. I can not sleep on a flat bed like a peasant. Maybe you will sleep better with an adjustable bed to go along with your new pillow.

Here is how my bed adjusts.

View attachment 64216
The pillow has already helped a ton with sleeping in the proper position. It basically encourages you to no matter what position you're in. I can get comfortable on it, more so on my back for now, almost instantly. It seems to pair well with my mattress which I always blamed for my poor sleeping habits but does seem to be the pillows are to blame.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Definitely trying to be honest and objective as the nights pass. I've been sleeping on the exact same pillows for 3-5 years. Maybe even more. I just gave up on trying to find one that worked for me. So my mind and body are very accustomed to exactly how I need to lay down, where to put my arms, etc. This is almost like relearning to sleep comfortably again :rofl:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I wouldnt go that far. I'm absolutely sleeping on my side because there is no way I'm sleeping on my back all night. I'm just not used to the way the pillow feels on my side. I have been sleeping on REALLY shitty pillows. Its just different but I must find it comfortable because I do wake up on my side and not on my back. Give me a few more nights to really get into a rhythm.
I meant to quote hospital bed guy, not you.

the pillow seems like more of a side sleeper to me.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I think ultimately it will land that way. I was actually expecting to find side sleeping the best first and THEN back sleeping...but its been reverse for me. Which I suppose it good because this is rather comfortable for back sleeping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info