Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Decided to check this out. There are 3 season (or parts - parts 2 and 3 are less than season 1 apparently).

First episode was really enjoyable. Definitely hooked, for the moment at least.

FYI, the show will start off English dubbed, which I didnt like. I would suggest using the original 5.1 soundtrack (european spanish I believe) and use English subs.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80192098

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Finished up season 1 over the weekend. The story is gripping and I want to keep seeing how it unravels but my GOD can I not stand Tokyo, who I assume is meant to be one of the main focuses....her decisions are just absolutely batshit and drives me insane.

Also, I'll just keep bumping this to talk to myself.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Finally wrapped up all 3 season (or parts). Season 3 was amazing (I still maintain my gripes about character decisions, however). The finale was fantastic.

Now I have to wait until whenever s4 releases..which thankfully, is currently filming.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
And part 4 done. Its an absolute shame none of you will check this out. Easily one of the best shows Netflix has ever offered. Its not without flaws and this "season" definitely had some come oh come on moments but holy fuck its been a hell of a ride. Absolutely brilliant writing, narrative and acting.

My dislike for some of the characters continues to grow but I think that's the joy of this show... You're rooting for the team but you can still hate some of them and still love the show.

Now its another long wait for what I assume will the conclusion.

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
Most of the way done with Season 1. Show is pretty solid outside of my two main complaints thus far.
7 people maintaining 67 hostages for this long is only sustainable if you have them in a large group. But they seem to always have 2 people fucking off and the hostages in 8 different places.
The rule about no personal information is kind of a joke. You have a father + son and the two serbs are also connected.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
And part 4 done. Its an absolute shame none of you will check this out. Easily one of the best shows Netflix has ever offered. Its not without flaws and this "season" definitely had some come oh come on moments but holy fuck its been a hell of a ride. Absolutely brilliant writing, narrative and acting.

My dislike for some of the characters continues to grow but I think that's the joy of this show... You're rooting for the team but you can still hate some of them and still love the show.

Now its another long wait for what I assume will the conclusion.

#tcgdoesntread

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info