• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Mod Day 9-11-04

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
I'm hosting a mod day on the 11th so everyone can prep their cars and for gpg and do any last minute changes. we can start at 10 (might have to end around 8 though this time, g/f wants me to go to a wedding reception) and as usual i will have the grills goin, so bring some food to grill up and some beer and pop and whatever else you want. i will have my car back from INTENSE so everything should be finished with it and i will be able to help on other peoples cars if they need it. so post up if you plan on going.

silver98gtp

Reaction score
il bring food where do u live at ?

make a list of foods that people could bring please ?
what do u guys want hot dogs, mexican skirt steak w/ beer, pork chop,ribs,goat,lamb,chicken,duck,toung,intestins,lomo,carne asada,milanessa,cecina, :D :lolsign:

silver98gtp

Reaction score
bout how many kilos u think i shuld get i need to see obout how many people actualy go im guessing obout 1/2 for one person :blink:

TinyTam95

Reaction score
Sorry, John and I can't make it - we have a wedding that day! Have fun all!

Tammy

2KREDGHOST

Reaction score
Sorry won't be able to make it its my B-day weekend so I'll probably be drunk and won't be able to work yet let alone drive....................Leo

j/k I'll be there iwth my beer..... :beer: :beer: :beer:

silver98gtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Aug 25 2004, 03:17 PM
address is
8 south woodland tr
palos park, IL 60464
whats the best way from south barrington i live right behind goverts farm off of RT 72 ? :)

jk99gtp

Reaction score
I would like to come to this depending on if Im available on this day.

Will there be any air tools available? I really need to change out my drivers side rear trailing arm, and maybe I could get you guys to listen in on a noise thats been driving me nuts ever since I got my R/T downpipe installed...

Thanks!

Joel

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
i have the compressor for the air tools, and i have some air tools (grinder, sander, grease gun, nail gun) but no impact wrench. if you have access to one feel free to bring it, i have about 100 feet of air line, so no matter where you park it should reach.

jk99gtp

Reaction score
Cool! I'll try to pick up an impact wrench at Autozone next week since I want to get a inline purge valve for my IC unit also..

Thanks!

Joel

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by LoCoZ@Aug 26 2004, 05:53 PM
Can I come and hang out?
HELL NO!

:lolsign: yea its open for everyone here...your welcome to come.

Dream

Reaction score
We'll be there.....need plates, napkins, etc? Or should we just bring beer? lol :)

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dream@Aug 26 2004, 07:15 PM
We'll be there.....need plates, napkins, etc? Or should we just bring beer? lol :)
Still got that multiple personality thing going??

:lolsign:

Dream

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fish+Aug 26 2004, 07:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fish @ Aug 26 2004, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dream@Aug 26 2004, 07:15 PM
We'll be there.....need plates, napkins, etc?  Or should we just bring beer?  lol  :)

:lolsign: [/b][/quote]
Ummmmm......nope...sorry. :)

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dream+Aug 26 2004, 07:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dream @ Aug 26 2004, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2004, 07:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Dream
@Aug 26 2004, 07:15 PM
We'll be there.....need plates, napkins, etc?  Or should we just bring beer?  lol  :)

:lolsign:
Ummmmm......nope...sorry. :) [/b][/quote]
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..........ok then. ;) :)

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Perhaps though I have nothing to install. I'm happy to help others though. I can do pretty much anything.

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
I will do my best to be there, with some hot wings of coarse!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom