đź”– Deals MMMM 5.4 Blown Vic

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
Sooo this cars up for sale again. Getting passed around like AIDs in a high school. Freaking sexy and would love to have it. It's been changing hands a lot though recently people buying it and trying to make money off selling it. If I could justify spending that kinda money on another blown vic I'd do it in a heartbeat

-- 5.4L Supercharged Crown Vic - ON SALE --

and the dealers site page with the car

Fast Lane Motors - Spencer, Iowa | Your Performance Automotive Headquarters

Its a well known car in the Vic world and the guy that built it did it right. But who knows what the tons of new owners have done to it:(

ajdereicup

Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
"Currently, the Crown Sic makes an estimated 450 hp and 540 lb-ft of torque" according to the magazine article.

mqdefault.jpg

^^^Kinda small but thats a 300c SRT8 with a 6-71 blower on it. Sticking outta the hood. Sexy as hell to me but I guess not to some of you. oh well

ajdereicup

Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
^^^x2. For what it has and the amount of work done to it it seems reasonable. I understand modding a car doesn't really raise the value of it most of the time. But sometimes it does like fully modded race cars or show cars. I kinda think this is one of the times it does raise the price a little bit

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info