Missing Wisconsin Teen Whose Parents were Murdered Escapes Captor

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Jayme Closs approached a woman walking a dog and asked for help. "Please help me! I don't know where I am!"

The woman took her to a neighbor's home and they called police.

Looks like a 21 y.o. psycho killed her parents so he could kidnap her.

On Thursday, the 13-year-old Closs was able to escape from a cabin before flagging down a person walking a dog in Gordon and asked for help. Jeanne Nutter, the woman who first spotted Closs told the Associated Press she "was terrified" but wanted to "get her to a safe place." She recalled the teen looked disheveled, dirty and thin. She also noted Closs was wearing shoes too big for her feet.

"She [Closs] just yelled, 'please help me I don't know where I am. I'm lost,'" Nutter recalled.

The two went to the home of Peter and Kristin Kasinskas who called 911.

Kristin Kasinskas told The Associated Press she did not know why the teen was targeted. She said Closs told her that the suspect "killed my parents and took me." She said she didn't know Patterson although he lived three doors down from her. She said she taught him science in middle school but remembered him as being quiet. She said she did not see him during the months Closs was missing.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jayme-closs-details-emerge-after-wisconsin-teen-vanished-for-three-months

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh I'm sure he's got no history

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Bullet + Brain = Done. No need to rehabilitate a psycho like this. Just remove him from the gene pool.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Yep...if its apparent beyond a reasonable doubt this guy is the one that actually did it...shoot him in the head TODAY!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom