đź”– Deals Miss out on the $58 ryobi refurb powerwasher that TCG loves? IGOTSADEALFORYOU

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Reactions: Fish

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I couldn't find any end-of-the-season deals last year for a cheap (but reliable) pressure washer. Was looking for that Ryobi model since it has earned TCG's approval and praise.

Instead got a end-of-the-season deal on this beotch. Total overkill, which is just about enough overkill:

For the $400 tha boomers spend on their GAS KOHLER TWELVER HORSEPOWERS 43000 PEEE S EYE unit's, you could have 4 of these setups.

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
If it makes you feel any better, I did get my dad one of those. The step-mom ran his gas one without any water flow and burned up the motor. Piston seized in the cylinder.

He likes that it can be easily toted around and essentially no-low maintenance, but isn't a fan of needing a cord. Give and take.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I’ll be honest. I have the surface washer. It’s nice for lighter messes across a big area. Tried it on my sidewalk when I was power washing it and it was doing worse than my turbo nozzle.

I blame the dewalt power washer. ??

Not really. It just doesn’t have all the Pee Ess Eyeeee that gassers do.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I’ll be honest. I have the surface washer. It’s nice for lighter messes across a big area. Tried it on my sidewalk when I was power washing it and it was doing worse than my turbo nozzle.

greasy greasy

• Haha
Reactions: greasy

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

you need to extendadong-er it and let it float.

if you're hovering straight over it it can't get the oooomph to hover.... so put an extension wand on it and stand back from it on an angle.

i was able to see where i missed in the shade the other day that i need to touch up...

1655205941113.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info