Magnaflow IRS Stainless Steel Exhaust
$325

HPM Caster / Camber Plates
$175

Strange Adjustable Struts - SOLD -
$160

Metco 4# Lower Pulley "Kit" - SOLD -
$200

Alpine MRP-M450 400W x 1 ( 2ohm ) 220W x 1 ( 4ohm )
$100

Gray 6x9 Speaker Enclosures
$15

Factory Ford 03/04 Cobra Wheels ( Satin ) With SVT Center Caps
Wheels Only - Above Average Condition
$350

17" MB Motoring Silver 5-Spoke Wheels. 17x7 with Kumho Ecsta RSX tires 215/45/17. Very Very Nice Condition. Were on my 98 Mazda 626 V6. Will fit all 5-Lug Mazda, Honda, Toyota, & Nissan cars. Great way to dress up your daily driver. Will get pics soon.
$300

2002 Mustang GT Front Sway Bar
$15

***** TOSHIBA LAPTOP ***** A135 - S4427 ***** ONLY $500 ***** UPGRADED TO 2GB of RAM *****
http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Toshiba...wcambsF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5ZW01N2htBHNlYwNiZ3NpYg--

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
Metco Pulley Kit is used. I have loved it, I just dont need it as I am bringing her back to stock. I dont have any pics. Its still on the car at Han's shop. Should be off pretty soon.

Jeff - Thanks for bringing the exhaust over there. I really need it. BTW the laptop is MINT. I always take care of my stuff. Its yours if you want it.

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
hey matt next time you want to leave one of my friends an ignorant pm just cause he decided he did want you parts... be a man and say it to his face cause ill make sure iam standing there......just an fyi!!!! bt dont even think of getting stupid with me about this that is just :nono: trust me

FUNDAD

Apr 6, 2005
You can suck my middle leg too!! Like I give a flying shit if your standing there or not. Obviously you you dont know me very well either.

Is it your suggestion that I drive down and meet up with him to tell him that he wasted my fucking time and is a joke?? I am pretty sure he already knows that.

I dont have time to play third grade bull shit. When someone says they want something.....much less tells me that the money is sent.....then I am counting on it.

Heres my point.....
-----------------------------------------------------
MANIAK
got your pics.

i'll take them for 300.

do you think u can hold them till thanksgiving? i am off at school and won't be home till then. i can try to arrange to have someone pic them up if you want.

thanks

Zach
-------------------------------------------
03cobraboy
I will hold them for you till thanksgiving. Go ahead and send payment check or money order to my address below. If you want to send paypal add their 3 percent charge.

Thanks
---------------------------------------------
MANIAK
ok. i am going to think it over for a bit. i thought i really wanted it but jsut remembered i really like those 10th anniv. ones. i'll let you know though.

------------------------------------------------
MANIAK
ignore the last PM. i will buy them.

i will try to send you the money on monday.

would you be opposed to sending half the money now and i will give you the rest when i pick them up?

----------------------------------------------
03cobraboy
My goal is to use the money for a new laptop. I would really need you to send the whole amount.

I will hold them here in my garage for as long as you need me to.

You can call me if you need to as well.

---------------------------------------
MANIAK
ok. sounds good. i will send out the money monday.

thanks

zach

-----------------------------------------
03cobraboy
Never saw any payment from you for the wheels. I would guess because you never sent it.

Thanks for wasting my fuckin time ya joke.
--------------------------------------------

Heres some more of the "nono" Smilies....I like to use those too!! :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
You can suck my middle leg too!! Like I give a flying shit if your standing there or not. Obviously you you dont know me very well either.

Is it your suggestion that I drive down and meet up with him to tell him that he wasted my fucking time and is a joke?? I am pretty sure he already knows that.

I dont have time to play third grade bull shit. When someone says they want something.....much less tells me that the money is sent.....then I am counting on it.

Heres my point.....
-----------------------------------------------------
MANIAK
got your pics.

i'll take them for 300.

do you think u can hold them till thanksgiving? i am off at school and won't be home till then. i can try to arrange to have someone pic them up if you want.

thanks

Zach
-------------------------------------------
03cobraboy
I will hold them for you till thanksgiving. Go ahead and send payment check or money order to my address below. If you want to send paypal add their 3 percent charge.

Thanks
---------------------------------------------
MANIAK
ok. i am going to think it over for a bit. i thought i really wanted it but jsut remembered i really like those 10th anniv. ones. i'll let you know though.

------------------------------------------------
MANIAK
ignore the last PM. i will buy them.

i will try to send you the money on monday.

would you be opposed to sending half the money now and i will give you the rest when i pick them up?

----------------------------------------------
03cobraboy
My goal is to use the money for a new laptop. I would really need you to send the whole amount.

I will hold them here in my garage for as long as you need me to.

You can call me if you need to as well.

---------------------------------------
MANIAK
ok. sounds good. i will send out the money monday.

thanks

zach

-----------------------------------------
03cobraboy
Never saw any payment from you for the wheels. I would guess because you never sent it.

Thanks for wasting my fuckin time ya joke.
--------------------------------------------

Heres some more of the "nono" Smilies....I like to use those too!! :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::

dude, chill the fuck out. i messed up, it is my fault. i should NOT have said i was going to send money. why can't we resolve this like mature adults :dunno: i apologize and i am admitting that it is my fault. its also not like i am buying a car or somthing.

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
dude i will say this nicely...... ok iam not threating you but watch who the fuck your talking to!!!!! i dont know any other way to put it i just dont like anyone fcking with my friends and your calling the guy a joke because he didnt want the rims........ iam not here to be a hard ass nor do i threaten people but if yo have a problem we can me and solve it if not we can end this now....

FUNDAD

Apr 6, 2005
I got your PM and as far as I was concerned it was done.

Then all of a sudden I read in my for sale post that "UBNSMKD" is talking all kinds of shit that in all reality has nothing to do with him.

I called him a joke NOT because he didnt buy the wheels. I called him a joke because he said he WANTED them and said that he SENT the money.

Pretty sad that you have nothing else to do but to worry about other peoples shit.

For the record you both can kiss my ass & I dont care who the fuck I am talking to. Telling me to chill out is pretty IRONIC. You both want to drop it then great, its done.

Now you can proceed to gum up someone else's thread.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
dude i will say this nicely...... ok iam not threating you but watch who the fuck your talking to!!!!! i dont know any other way to put it i just dont like anyone fcking with my friends and your calling the guy a joke because he didnt want the rims........ iam not here to be a hard ass nor do i threaten people but if yo have a problem we can me and solve it if not we can end this now....

this thread kills me!!!

Attachments

• 1911e-thug.jpg
    1911e-thug.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 76

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
this thread kills me!!!

ok iam not sure if your starting shit now or what...... as i stated before iam sticking up for a friend!!!!! iam not a thug!!!! nor am i a shit talker!!!!! i will meet anyone in person that wants to meet me i dont hide behind a computer..... i just didnt appreciate him calling him a joke!!!! so i put my 2 cents in if someone doesnt like that ohh well it's called being a true friend...... this all statred over a fucking set of rims!!!! matt acts like he backed out of buying his car ohh well there rims he changed his mind zachs a good guy ive seen alot worse on this site.....

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
ok iam not sure if your starting shit now or what...... as i stated before iam sticking up for a friend!!!!! iam not a thug!!!! nor am i a shit talker!!!!! i will meet anyone in person that wants to meet me i dont hide behind a computer..... i just didnt appreciate him calling him a joke!!!! so i put my 2 cents in if someone doesnt like that ohh well it's called being a true friend...... this all statred over a fucking set of rims!!!! matt acts like he backed out of buying his car ohh well there rims he changed his mind zachs a good guy ive seen alot worse on this site.....

just tryin to lighten the mood...lmfao...

zach is cool and so is matt, probably just a misunderstanding, plus i have been waiting a long tome to use that pic, it cracks me up and is so true

Thread Info