• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Mini-Project: Rebuilt and ported Eaton blower

rocket5979

Gearhead
Reaction score
I got this Eaton blower from a member off of SCCOA about a month ago and it was in pretty rough shape. Seals leaking, grey epoxy paint chipping off, etc. But hey, for $75 what can you expect? After initial tear down I sent the main rotor case and the snout housing out to powdercoat. I finally got around to rebuilding it and finishing the port on it today. It is an Eaton M90 blower and will be going onto my little green V6 Explorer to the tune of about 8-9psi here once I finish the fuel system on the G8 and bring her back up as my daily driver. The supercharger project will be pretty much a junkyard build so nothing real special. Here are a few pics of before and after. It should make that little Explorer actually be able to get out of its own way afterwards. The first pic was how I received it and the next ones are self explanatory.

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom