• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

mini meet tonight 4/28

audiogob654

Reaction score
tonight 4/28 me and a few people are going up to the streets of woodfield start 9pm at dicks somewhere in that parking lot see ya there

Xtant12

Reaction score
tonight 4/28 me and a few people are going up to the streets of woodfield start 9pm at dicks somewhere in that parking lot see ya there
[/b]

Im going to head up there as well.. Ill meet you..

Xtant12

Reaction score
Yeah, I called steve a few times.. no answer.. :(

Hope everything works out with the car.. Good luck..

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
we drove through the NW corner of the dicks lot (near where the plows were) lots of F bodies....btw thanks to Al's wife for the 11the set of free wires....he needs to order the moroso's

audiogob654

Reaction score
i was there HID head light and fog lights, i parked and no one showed up i just met some people up there

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I ran into a few people at 4 corners, but it was pretty slow when I was up there. On the way home, a guy with a modded GTP was pacing me, trying to get me to race. He was at a light in front of me and gunned it....well, I had to get on it a little :)....passed by him, then we caught a light, I felt bad for the guy as I pulled away like he was standing still.

Then right by my house I saw a Carrea S, followed the guy but never was a good spot to get on it. I was behind him on Naper/Plainfield and he gunned it, so I stayed on his ass. He ended up turning off, so no go. Then I saw a Z06, but he turned off too. Too bad, I'd like to see how I'd do...think it'd be a pretty good race on the street, my car hooks great on the street.

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
we had some fun in the Riv with two stangs on 53 till we got off at palatine rd ;) the WTF look on their faces with the cutout open was priceless

ohhhh boy we jacked timing in 4, 4 degree increments and finally are seing tiny spikes we have an odd dip in the VE table as well

hey ron 1.2.4 is out... :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom