Mineral Grey Convertible Photoshop

J

Jpatte

Just sitting around playing with the new version of Photoshop. Guess whos car this is?:biggthump

Attachments

OP
J

Jpatte

I couldn't find a good pic of my own car.

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Reaction score
photoshop is fun!!!! ive been playing with cs3 its awesome

OP
J

Jpatte

I' ve been here, not much to say. Had the cobra out today, my son was home from school and we took a ride. Can not wait for summer[

Jack1

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
:biggthump
nice

ps, it's DSG - Dark Shadow Gray

OP
J

Jpatte

Cut out the car in color and save. Then change the orignal picture to black and white with motion bur. Then paste the red car back onto the B/W pic.

WhtSuperStang

Reaction score
Cut out the car in color and save. Then change the orignal picture to black and white with motion bur. Then paste the red car back onto the B/W pic.
another way to do that is to select the outside perimeter of the car with the quick mask tool, magnetic lasso, or polygonal lasso and then hit select inverse to only change the background to whatever you want it to be...just saves the extra step of the copy and paste... hope that helps :biggthump

BTW nice photoshops!!! lets start a thread for random photoshoped pictures

Mr. Unknown

Reaction score
another way to do that is to select the outside perimeter of the car with the quick mask tool, magnetic lasso, or polygonal lasso and then hit select inverse to only change the background to whatever you want it to be...just saves the extra step of the copy and paste... hope that helps :biggthump

BTW nice photoshops!!! lets start a thread for random photoshoped pictures
ok i've got it selected on invert but i cant find where the blurr tool it...:dunno:

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
Just thought I would mention that the car in question is DSG not mineral grey. :p

Carry on with the PS talk...

WhtSuperStang

Reaction score
Thanks, it was when i did kevin's rolling shots. That one of my car came out way to dark so i just adjusted the shadows and stuff to all hell and it came out looking ok.
its an awesome picture and photoshop! i think i need to roll the High MPH and get a couple photos someday:burnout:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom