Mineral Gray Coupe @ Streets of Woodfield?

Nicky Pass

Hey YO!
Reaction score
I saw a nice mineral gray coupe in the parking garage at the streets of woodfield. It was lowered on chrome 95 Cobra Rs....it looked nice!

390HP-MD

Reaction score
That was me!... was out hoping to run into some of you guys. Didn't see too many Stangs. Then again... where do you guys hang out?! I ended up watching "REDLINE"... didn't really enjoy it too much. Thanks for the compliment!! Loved setting off a few alarms in there!!
:headbang:

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Reaction score
390HP-MD said:
That was me!... was out looking for some of you guys. Didn't see too many Stangs. Then again... where do you guys hang out?! I ended up watching "REDLINE"... didn't really enjoy it too much. Thanks for the compliment!! Loved setting off a few alarms in there!!
:headbang:
spot to be at streets is the parking lot in front of dicks along the frontage road. right by dicks and starbucks. :biggthump

390HP-MD

Reaction score
MGT2002 said:
spot to be at streets is the parking lot in front of dicks along the frontage road. right by dicks and starbucks. :biggthump
Thanks a lot! I'll keep an eye out next time!

TSI_SVT

Get Blown!
Reaction score
MGT2002 said:
Yeah, usually closer to Frontage than Dicks. It is where all the cool people are.

OP
Nicky Pass

Nicky Pass

Hey YO!
Reaction score
You were parked by a pretty bad ass Supra too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom