Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I find myself not paying attention alot. None of this is really all the interesting or gripping. Not compared to the first season.

This whole season, so far, has focused far more on the characters individual stories and they're aren't exactly interesting.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
tumblr_ozh1gd7zLv1qgggmxo1_500.gif

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I've been enjoying Tench and Wendy's interactions through episode 4-5. They've built an interesting rapport. Holden is just not interesting, and his character is so bland...I know that's been the whole point, but his personal story arc is just boring AF. Tench's personal story arc was boring in season 1, but definitely took a twist, and is fairly interesting IMO.

Running joke this for the fiance and I is "poor Greg"....he's constantly being left out of everything, and he was a disaster in his first interview :rofl:

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
The interviews are the best part...I find the the show at its worse when we're forced to dive deeper in the main characters stories.
The interviews are the only times Ford is interesting as a character. The Speck interview was interesting. I enjoy the political roadblocks they encounter as well, reminds me of "The Wire". I binged the whole season over the weekend after hurting my back Saturday morning. Now I have wait another 2 years or so for a new season. Sad.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info