đź”– Deals Milwaukee M12 Underhood light $150 tool only from the Depot

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Very solid response and appreciate the candid feedback.
I have mostly the mechanic side of things and my main gripe is the battery size of the Dewalt stuff.
Physical size of the packs makes it hard to fit the tool in smaller areas.
The Flexvolt miter and scroll saw I have are very nice to use and do very nice work.
I do lust after Milwaukee's impact and ratchets mostly for their power and size.

Our batteries really are no bigger than what Milwaukee has. Our 12V lineup was revamped 2 years ago and has some great stuff if you are looking for sub-compact. We also have our Atomic line of 20V tools which are more compact. Milwaukee's high torque impact is better than ours currently but that will be rectified later this year as well, we have new high toque units coming out (1,600 ft lbs of break-away torque/1,200 ft lbs fastening). We have a whole new lineup of stubby impacts and a 3/8" ratchet too. Fret not my friend!

We always play the back and forth game with them, we launch something, then they launch something better. We are addressing things that we have holes on in our arsenal.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
What I like about the Milwaukee ratchets is that the batteries go in the handle so I don't have a big square battery on the end of the handle dragging things down or being in the way.

1620148402321.png

• Love
Reactions: Yaj Yak and Jon01

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
IMO, Milwaukee is kicking everybody's ass in the cordless market. Badly.
This is coming from a guy who is heavily invested in the Dewalt Flexvolt system.
I wish I had bought Milwaukee stuff.

There's been a few times where Ive thought the same but am Team Yellow because it would cost me a fortune to try to go Team Red at this point.

Here at work we are all Milwaukee now because DeWalt isnt making these smaller drivers we use.... We used to be DeWalt and Bosch, but have been going all Milwaukee lately.

Reactions: Jon01

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I have been slowly going over to Milwaukee as well. I follow Project Farm on youtube and Milwaukee is constantly on the top.

From personal experience, Milwaukee vs Ryobi vs no name vs Makita bits...... milwaukee is best quality.

I always grab the 12V screwdriver for most tasks and the 18v impact driver for the rest. Ryobi is now garage and backup duty.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info