mikeys old car

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I saw my 86 convertable come into one of the preserves out there at Busse area while a couple of friends and I were getting roasted on a Saturday afternoon.

I went up to check it out and sure enough it USED to be mine. It was FILTHY and I told the new owner I couldn't believe what a pig sty it was. What a slob I said as I showed him my Blood Red T/A sitt'n there all shinny and spotless and bad to the bone looking. It was no fun.

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
I've never seen your car in person, and i've only met you once(speed Inc Dyno Day couple of weeks ago).

Looking at your picture in your sig,I'd have to say I saw the same car in South Elgin last night flying down randall road, With a couple of monkeys in it!

Car sounded pretty good (loud)! What exhaust did you have on it?

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Mikey old car is now owned by my friend DANNY and he lives in Elgin. :headbang: He tried running me down last night on Randall by BP but I have a fresh motor so I couldn't show him how bad the 2v would tear him up. He was at my house during my engine building process and the car looks and sounds really good. The only issue he is having with it is the clutch cable. :dunno:

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
BOOSTED2V said:
Mikey old car is now owned by my friend DANNY and he lives in Elgin. :headbang: He tried running me down last night on Randall by BP but I have a fresh motor so I couldn't show him how bad the 2v would tear him up. He was at my house during my engine building process and the car looks and sounds really good. The only issue he is having with it is the clutch cable. :dunno:

would i be able to check out my old car :)

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
VenomInside said:
would i be able to check out my old car :)

Whether it be a girl or a car, EX's are EX's for a reason. No need to check out yesterdays news when you have that nice TA sitting out front.

Go see that Cobra, get all wound up emotionally and for what?

If you are feeling all sensitive, go to Diamonds and let the girls bounce their kitty kats against your nose. That'll wake your out of the melon collie haze!!!!

Dave

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Blood on Blood said:
Whether it be a girl or a car, EX's are EX's for a reason. No need to check out yesterdays news when you have that nice TA sitting out front.

Go see that Cobra, get all wound up emotionally and for what?

If you are feeling all sensitive, go to Diamonds and let the girls bounce their kitty kats against your nose. That'll wake your out of the melon collie haze!!!!

Dave

lol, i was just playing.. IMO i like my TA a little better..

Thread Info