Reaction score
venominside's old car

i think i saw venominsides old car last night in south elgin

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
MGT2002 said:
sorry mikey, i had too.

any word on the car? has it been fully fixed or still a little funky?
what the cobra? It was fixed @ logan motorsports.

OP
WhtSuperStang

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Reaction score
its sounded mean as hell, and when i saw the hood i knew it could have only been one cobra

OP
WhtSuperStang

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Reaction score
we saw him leave the mcdonalds where they have the car show and followed him down randall on our way to my buddies house

Since 1964

Reaction score
I saw my 86 convertable come into one of the preserves out there at Busse area while a couple of friends and I were getting roasted on a Saturday afternoon.

I went up to check it out and sure enough it USED to be mine. It was FILTHY and I told the new owner I couldn't believe what a pig sty it was. What a slob I said as I showed him my Blood Red T/A sitt'n there all shinny and spotless and bad to the bone looking. It was no fun.

Stangfreak91

Reaction score
I've never seen your car in person, and i've only met you once(speed Inc Dyno Day couple of weeks ago).

Looking at your picture in your sig,I'd have to say I saw the same car in South Elgin last night flying down randall road, With a couple of monkeys in it!

Car sounded pretty good (loud)! What exhaust did you have on it?

SnakeBite92

Reaction score
that car was bad ass mikey. hope you sold it to a good guy. :biggthump

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Reaction score
Mikey old car is now owned by my friend DANNY and he lives in Elgin. :headbang: He tried running me down last night on Randall by BP but I have a fresh motor so I couldn't show him how bad the 2v would tear him up. He was at my house during my engine building process and the car looks and sounds really good. The only issue he is having with it is the clutch cable. :dunno:

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
BOOSTED2V said:
Mikey old car is now owned by my friend DANNY and he lives in Elgin. :headbang: He tried running me down last night on Randall by BP but I have a fresh motor so I couldn't show him how bad the 2v would tear him up. He was at my house during my engine building process and the car looks and sounds really good. The only issue he is having with it is the clutch cable. :dunno:
would i be able to check out my old car :)

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
VenomInside said:
Whether it be a girl or a car, EX's are EX's for a reason. No need to check out yesterdays news when you have that nice TA sitting out front.

Go see that Cobra, get all wound up emotionally and for what?

If you are feeling all sensitive, go to Diamonds and let the girls bounce their kitty kats against your nose. That'll wake your out of the melon collie haze!!!!

Dave

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
Blood on Blood said:
Whether it be a girl or a car, EX's are EX's for a reason. No need to check out yesterdays news when you have that nice TA sitting out front.

Go see that Cobra, get all wound up emotionally and for what?

If you are feeling all sensitive, go to Diamonds and let the girls bounce their kitty kats against your nose. That'll wake your out of the melon collie haze!!!!

Dave
lol, i was just playing.. IMO i like my TA a little better..

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
VenomInside said:
lol, i was just playing.. IMO i like my TA a little better..

Doesn't matter which car you like better, just get your ass up to Diamonds and feed that Kitty!!!!

Cat Scratch Fever!!!

Cobra_DJ99

Reaction score
Blood on Blood said:
Doesn't matter which car you like better, just get your ass up to Diamonds and feed that Kitty!!!!

Cat Scratch Fever!!!
lol :laughing2 :laughing2

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Reaction score
VenomInside said:
Yeah, I don't see why not :dunno: . I'll let you know once I break my car in I will get a bunch of people from Elgin to head up to the streets or something and you can come check it out. :biggthump

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom