Mike Tyson Comeback?

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think Thatā€™s Obvious
I've seen a few of his videos working out lately. Dude still has a lot of bite left in him (see what I did there?). $20MM... he'd be a fool to turn this down. This I would gladly pay money to watch.

Bleacher Report Article

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship is set to offer Mike Tyson more than $20 million to come out of retirement and compete in a fight for the organization, according to Steven Marrocco of MMA Fighting.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I think Mike is gonna forget exhibition and sincerely Fuck Roy up.
Bad

IMG_20200723_185916.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Actually his first loss to Buster Douglas was the beginning of the end. That was like one of the biggest upsets of all time.
I donā€™t remember if he changed trainers and/or manager.

I think he was thrown in jail a couple years later for rape.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
The California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) set the rules.

However. according to Triller, knockouts are allowed, the fight will be scored, and a winner will be declared ā€” albeit by remote, celebrity judges, as recognized by the WBC rather than the commission.

"There have been some false rumors swirling, so to be crystal clear ā€” the WBC is scoring the fight. There could be a knockout and there will be one winner.

"Anyone who says there is going to be no judging or no winner either does not understand the rules or has their own agenda. Unquestionably. 100 percent."

When the UFC President Dana White was told about the CSAC ruleset at a press conference Saturday, he laughed, and said good luck enforcing the no-knockout rule when you have Tyson in the ring

1606564778576.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info