Movie Midway

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Eh, i love history stuff, but i can't stand CGI movies...

I noticed they ripped off a couple clips from the movie Pearl Harbor too, like actual segments from that movie 20 years ago. If you're ripping off clips from a terrible Michael Bay movie and using it in a new movie, i doubt it's going to be very good.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Overall a good movie. It’s more at the Pearl Harbor / Battleship movie style and level as compared to Saving Private Ryan / Hacksaw Ridge.

That said, quality CGI and ample battle scenes (edge of your seat action)
Stacked cast, did a solid job.

Story line was a bit choppy as they tried to fit in too much content and events; Pearl Harbor, Doolittle Raid, South Pacific, Japanese leadership strategy, US leadership strategy, code breakers and of course (family / love story).

Overall - I recommend it. It long but entertaining.

Reactions: RICH17

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Story line was a bit choppy as they tried to fit in too much content and events; Pearl Harbor, Doolittle Raid, South Pacific, Japanese leadership strategy, US leadership strategy, code breakers and of course (family / love story).

I was curious in the previews how much of the doolittle raid they covered. That could basically be a movie on it's own.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info