Netflix Midnight Mass

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Powered thru ep 3 - 5 tonight. The first part of the season is definitely a slow burn, but I've loved the little breadcrumbs they give you from episode to episode. There is a LOT of talking in this show :LOL: But a lot of it is pretty captivating, and then once you're drawn into that BAM! Weird shit outta nowhere! And now things are finally rolling. Hamish Linklater (i freaking love that name) has been amazing in this show.

2 episodes left.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Overall really good show. Really enjoyed it!

Something I never understood though, how does the priest go in the sun when he first gets to the island?? Everyone else was sensitive to the sun right away once they were turned.

This is because

When the master vampire/angel (whatever you wanna call it) first feeds on him in the cave, he doesnt kill him. He basically nurses him back to health with his blood. Thats why he got young again (like the doc's mom) and could walk around. He wasn't completely turned. So it was basically like he was doing to everyone in the town feeding them that things blood in the communion wine. In the episode where he stumbles into his cabin and has the convulsions and collapses on the floor, that's where he died, and so that's when he got fully turned and couldnt go into the sun anymore and had the "hunger". I guess the bigger question would be how and why he died that night....cuz it looked an awful lot like he was poisoned.......and we know who likes to play with that...

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
This is because

When the master vampire/angel (whatever you wanna call it) first feeds on him in the cave, he doesnt kill him. He basically nurses him back to health with his blood. Thats why he got young again (like the doc's mom) and could walk around. He wasn't completely turned. So it was basically like he was doing to everyone in the town feeding them that things blood in the communion wine. In the episode where he stumbles into his cabin and has the convulsions and collapses on the floor, that's where he died, and so that's when he got fully turned and couldnt go into the sun anymore and had the "hunger". I guess the bigger question would be how and why he died that night....cuz it looked an awful lot like he was poisoned.......and we know who likes to play with that...
ahhh.... that makes sense!! I thought it was a horrible plot hole lol

Reactions: IDAFC21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info