Netflix Midnight Mass

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Was that thing a vampire or an angel? Seems like they were all turned into vampires, but their strong religious beliefs blinded them into thinking the creature is an angel and they are God’s soldiers.

It was a vampire. Father Paul erroneously took the gifts of the vampire blood as the blessing/healing of his ailments and identified it as an angel. He also felt it could help the people of Crockett Island and save their eroding community which the vampire exploited as a way out of its old tomb which was long lost in the desert of the holy land. It wasn’t until the entire island was infected or turned that Father Paul realized the errors in his ways/blind faith.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
It was a vampire. Father Paul erroneously took the gifts of the vampire blood as the blessing/healing of his ailments and identified it as an angel. He also felt it could help the people of Crockett Island and save their eroding community which the vampire exploited as a way out of its old tomb which was long lost in the desert of the holy land. It wasn’t until the entire island was infected or turned that Father Paul realized the errors in his ways/blind faith.

That’s what I figured

Caleb515

Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Chicago, IL
Real Name
Caleb
Bumping this as I was a bit late to the party. I finished this tonight and loved it!

Not going to lie, I thought some things were kinda cheesy or dragging on during the season, but the final episode really pulled it all together. They absolutely nailed the ending.

While I do really like how it ended and would be 100% content leaving it as is, it got me wondering if a season 2 is in the works. Netflix hasn’t hasn’t confirmed another season, but it is possible..

Reactions: IDAFC21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info