Netflix Midnight Mass

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
I’m 3 episodes in and I’m hooked. Mook knows I usually hate tv shows, they are too slow for me, but I’m really liking this one a lot.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I watched the first episode last night. Bit of a slow start but I can tell its building something good

TS
TS
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Pronouns
Donating Member
Reaction score
1.5 episodes in... This is going to be great...

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
1 episode to go, will finish tonight. Feels like it’ll end with a cliche but I’m enjoying the ride nonetheless.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just watched ep 2. Yeah I'm definitely in.

And might I say this show makes DAMN good use of Atmos.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Powered thru ep 3 - 5 tonight. The first part of the season is definitely a slow burn, but I've loved the little breadcrumbs they give you from episode to episode. There is a LOT of talking in this show :LOL: But a lot of it is pretty captivating, and then once you're drawn into that BAM! Weird shit outta nowhere! And now things are finally rolling. Hamish Linklater (i freaking love that name) has been amazing in this show.

2 episodes left.

greasy

draggin’ fools
Donating Member
Reaction score
Watched the first episode last night, girlfriend too scared to continue. I love it!!!!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Finished this up last night. The last 2 episodes are freaking intense. I really enjoyed this show. It does take a little while to get going, but the wait is worth it. And again, Hamish Linklater was awesome in this

greasy

draggin’ fools
Donating Member
Reaction score
Show was fucking awesome, finished last night! I wanted it to keep going!

TS
TS
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Pronouns
Donating Member
Reaction score
Only 13 posts?

Did someone more better make another thread?

TS
TS
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Pronouns
Donating Member
Reaction score
the only thing I can't stand is how the doctors moms character is, they took it waaay too far and made her waaaayy too young and right after I first saw her I could tell it was a super young actress

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Overall really good show. Really enjoyed it!

Something I never understood though, how does the priest go in the sun when he first gets to the island?? Everyone else was sensitive to the sun right away once they were turned.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Overall really good show. Really enjoyed it!

Something I never understood though, how does the priest go in the sun when he first gets to the island?? Everyone else was sensitive to the sun right away once they were turned.

This is because

When the master vampire/angel (whatever you wanna call it) first feeds on him in the cave, he doesnt kill him. He basically nurses him back to health with his blood. Thats why he got young again (like the doc's mom) and could walk around. He wasn't completely turned. So it was basically like he was doing to everyone in the town feeding them that things blood in the communion wine. In the episode where he stumbles into his cabin and has the convulsions and collapses on the floor, that's where he died, and so that's when he got fully turned and couldnt go into the sun anymore and had the "hunger". I guess the bigger question would be how and why he died that night....cuz it looked an awful lot like he was poisoned.......and we know who likes to play with that...

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
This is because

When the master vampire/angel (whatever you wanna call it) first feeds on him in the cave, he doesnt kill him. He basically nurses him back to health with his blood. Thats why he got young again (like the doc's mom) and could walk around. He wasn't completely turned. So it was basically like he was doing to everyone in the town feeding them that things blood in the communion wine. In the episode where he stumbles into his cabin and has the convulsions and collapses on the floor, that's where he died, and so that's when he got fully turned and couldnt go into the sun anymore and had the "hunger". I guess the bigger question would be how and why he died that night....cuz it looked an awful lot like he was poisoned.......and we know who likes to play with that...
ahhh.... that makes sense!! I thought it was a horrible plot hole lol

TS
TS
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Pronouns
Donating Member
Reaction score
does freewill play into why some don't feed the hunger that night? Or what's up with that?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hm. Not sure. You can probably try and resist for a little bit if you're strong willed enough, but it's probably gonna take over eventually. Tho a lot of them did just jump right into the deep end :ROFLMAO:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Absolutely excellent show the ending was pretty epic.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Was that thing a vampire or an angel? Seems like they were all turned into vampires, but their strong religious beliefs blinded them into thinking the creature is an angel and they are God’s soldiers.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
It was a Vampangel.

Top Bottom