Midnight Cruise Part 2

HeavyG

Reaction score
By popular demand lets do this again :dancenana:

Saturday 10/24/09 11pm

UPDATE:
Navy Pier canceled us..sez they need the lot for valet for some dumb wedding...We will meet at the WholeFoods Dock/next to the tracks on the ground level....if we get booted we move to the Dominicks lot down the street......
Headcount, post up if your in or out

Gabe
Joe=is now "in"
naujcdl
Adam
Glass Gt
Since 1964
mbsvtfocus03
Box 2
Will
WildCobra
JiggyOne
S4rge
The Customizer
Kb Cobra

11 pm we meet up at Whole Foods Loading dock. …Midnight we head out east onto North Lake Shore Drive towards Foster. Exit Foster and immediately re-enter Lake Shore Drive going south. Exiting at Michigan Ave. We drive south on Michigan Ave. At Wacker (upper wacker, not lower wacker) make a right, Drive 2 blocks make a left to South State St. Continue till we hit Harrison, right on Harrison continue till Lower Wacker. Upon entering Lower Wacker on your right side you will see a entrance to the alley of a building…. turn into the alley (click here to get a better idea of what I am speaking of http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/member.php?u=3147 )where we will take a couple picsAfter a couple pics or we get booted by “The Man” we head north on Lower wacker until we get to Columbus . Make a Left onto Columbus going north till Ontario. Left onto Ontario going west until we hit Lasalle St. Make right on Lasalle going north to Division St, we make right on Division st…..drive thru Division, see some eye candy for 2 blocks then make left onto North Michigan Ave, make right at North Ave onto Lake Shore Drive going south toward Field Muesuem. Right After Roosevelt the first light you make a left which take you to the front of the Mueseum. We take a couple pics till the paddle wagon pulls up…..that the end of the Downtown cruise. I’ll be hitting up “Lazo’s Taco’s on N Western Ave and North Ave. Everyone is welcome to part take in a Highway cruise and tasty greeszy tacos and Coronas

naujcdl

EGV CSVT
Reaction score
I may be able to go...but not sure.

1. naujcdl(probable...)

01bluesnake

Cobra Brigade Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Im in, this time if we meet lets meet at the dominick's off of the rooselvelt rd. exit on 90/94. they have a huge parking lot that is always pretty empty, good lighting, and no paying to park lol. it's on roosevelt and clinton street. just remembered, it's also right by maxwell street, so after the cruise we could walk over, get asked for change 132 times and get a polish or dog. going up north is a nice idea also, but should head up during the day to enjoy the view.

Rotard

No respect
Reaction score
I is here, and down for this. Gonna work on the map 2morrow, just PM me the route Gabe

Rotard

No respect
Reaction score
WWD don't need girls, we pick up bitches on the way, throw them in trunk.

Egreen99

Reaction score
I would recommend this route that the GTO guys put together a while back. Not exactly sure which places they stopped in the city, however looks like a well layed out plan. And great rules to follow for a large group.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312038

maybe someone who went to this can chime in on all the stops...

OP
HeavyG

HeavyG

Reaction score
I would recommend this route that the GTO guys put together a while back. Not exactly sure which places they stopped in the city, however looks like a well layed out plan. And great rules to follow for a large group.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312038

maybe someone who went to this can chime in on all the stops...
very organized :hail:

too many God Darn rules thou......shhhhit....i rather cruise by my self :headbang:

Rotard

No respect
Reaction score
I like the GTO idea, especially the rules. But I like meeting downtown at the Office Depot

naujcdl

EGV CSVT
Reaction score
I like the GTO idea, especially the rules. But I like meeting downtown at the Office Depot
But as long as you don't get lost again, then maybe, ok? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Or better yet, don't park just like you'll drive the car into the store, :lmao:

Rotard

No respect
Reaction score
But as long as you don't get lost again, then maybe, ok? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Or better yet, don't park just like you'll drive the car into the store, :lmao:
I big baller, park wherever I please:lmao:

01bluesnake

Cobra Brigade Mad Scientist
Reaction score
The gto's route seems ok, but 355 does have a ton of marked police and undercovers out.

Since 1964

Reaction score
On Oct., 24th I will be heading out to HWY 80 & 39 for traffic school. So I guess I am OOOOUUUUUTTTTT!

Oh well, I get to see Govt., Mule that night so, it's not ALL bad.

aod92

Reaction score
I'm gonna try and make it to this one. I never have before, but It sounds like a great time!

aod92

Reaction score
Do you guys do alot of Highway driving?

mbsvtfocus03

Reaction score
im in....it was sick last time and hope we can get even more people to join in....i will see what i can do to get some more focuses to join.....definitely in though!

wildcobra

Reaction score
I am in had a blast at the last one get a time so I can try to get off work :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom