Gaming Microsoft Flight Simulator

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I’m debating between buying this for my PC or XBOX X. Will likely decide based on any functionality differences between the two.

PC is 2017 Dell XPS with i5 7th gen 3.5 ghz and GTX 1070 8 gig. I haven’t tried any 4K gaming so have no idea how it would work, and also don’t have a 4K monitor.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Watching all of it, You would think the jump in graphics between some of the early versions would be the largest jump in terms of quality.

But the jump from FS X to FS2020 is massive. But its also 14 years between FS X and now FS 2020. But it is the longest time between releases. 14 years of hardware advancements is huge.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
That was awesome - amazing to go through the progression.

our first computer was a 386 sx33 which i played dos games on with cga / 4 color graphics, never played ms flight simulator but seeing some of the old stuff brought back memories of what i did play. on that note there is a solid 15 year span of life where i could probably tell you a lot more about computer and console games than anything else i could really recollect from my life over that period.

maybe once a month i am still walking someone through some basic dos commands to do some command line stuff on windows. some people are my age or older and some are younger. it feels weird that i'm generally telling people making 6 figures how to do shit in dos that i was literally doing when 9 years old.

Reactions: TommyGloves
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info