Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I downloaded Flight Sim on Series X and while it plays more smoothly it almost feels like there's a compression with fewer details and sharpness than the PC. But it's definitely more consistent in performance. I haven't played as much as I'd like to. IDAFC21 IDAFC21 keeps threatening me if I don't continue boosting accolade points in FH5.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I downloaded Flight Sim on Series X and while it plays more smoothly it almost feels like there's a compression with fewer details and sharpness than the PC. But it's definitely more consistent in performance. I haven't played as much as I'd like to. IDAFC21 IDAFC21 keeps threatening me if I don't continue boosting accolade points in FH5.

HairyAdmirableAmericanwarmblood-size_restricted.gif

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
So the canyon races are starting to become a thing now that there's a bunch of dlc fighter jets. Every Wednesday night on the US east server if you fly with online traffic on. The rules are basically to take off from kgcn and follow the river as best you can and stay under 3500 feet.

It's about a 12-13 min race and it's pretty intense. Really fun way to play the game.

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
That’s great. I haven’t really touched the game since I downloaded for XBSX.

Top Bottom