Gaming Microsoft Flight Simulator

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Now that I have an actual semi DECENT computer setup, Im getting more and more enticed by this game, especially since its on game pass. Those that are playing, are you just using an xbox controller?

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I'm just using an Xbox controller on my pc. I use the keyboard and the controller at the same time for certain functions. It's still pretty fun that way.

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Now that I have an actual semi DECENT computer setup, Im getting more and more enticed by this game, especially since its on game pass. Those that are playing, are you just using an xbox controller?
Prior to the game’s launch last year, I bought a basic Thrustmaster Hotas setup for $80. Not sure if you can still get this or if there’s another version. The one I bought seems limited or discontinued stock, selling for more that what I paid. I’ve also used the Xbox controller and it works well too.

Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas One (XBOX Series X/S & XOne and Windows) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07643TW2V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_PDNTSZ2QZN0V8X4357VP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It will hurt to spend $35 on this add-on, but it's going to happen.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
The mb339 is a really fun dlc. It's much more detailed than the eurofighter. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

Reactions: Bru

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Got the f14. In terms of detail, it looks and sounds amazing. It's a bit hard to fly too which kind of makes it interesting. Compared to the eurofighter it's leaps above it in detail. It also can't fly into space like the eurofighter either so I'd say it's more realistic too. I almost want to uninstall that piece of crap. Hard to recommend at almost $40 but it's cool to have a jet with working after burners in fs2020.
2021-09-10.jpg

Reactions: Bru

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom