TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
This channel has been my entertainment for the last few days.... Watching people try to dock, backup, and trailer boats is by far the best part but the scenery is generally solid as well.

For example, solid MILF here and these people are struggling....

Channel:

DEEZUZ DEEZUZ

anytime you see a jetboat that style run the fuck away cuz they are going to not know what the fuck they are doing and they absolutely suck to dock/drive slow.

Reactions: Jon01

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Buy a truck with trailer assist. :bowrofl:
giphy.gif

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I was removing a boat on the Minocqua chain last weekend. Someone pulls up as I was still removing mine. I get the boat out of the water and pull away. I tell them sorry as they had to wait a few min before they could launch. The family said no issues we are new boaters this is our first time out. They were from IL and had a Fox Waterway Sticker on the boat. I said to myself this should be good after I told them if they needed any help let me know. I noticed they were putting the dock lines and bumpers on the wrong side of the boat. They fixed them and she told me she was very bad backing up. I watched her make a few passes and she finally got it straight. Figured no one else waiting to put in best to make her learn than do it for her. Once the boat was turned around I saw they still had the rear tie downs installed. I reminded them to remove them and check the plug as I left. Hopefully they got the boat to where they were staying. Everyone is quick to make fun of people, and never offer to help.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
When we used to take my friend's jet ski out on to the fox river (launching at boy scout island) we had it down to a science. Using an F-450 tow truck (snatch and grab) with backup camera, line it up, drop it in. One person is on the jet ski and gets over to the dock while the truck and trailer are pulled out.

Coming back, keep jet ski running about 50-60' from launch to stay clear of traffic, wait til trailer wheels just start to touch the water, then make a run towards the trailer. Glide it in and as soon as the bow hit the guides, hit the throttle to see how close we could get to the winch. Usually got within 6-12". Get it out, move over, winch the rest of the way and strap it down. Could have it done in about 1-2 minutes. Had a lot of practice, lol.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Thanks a lot. Been watching this for the past day for the most part. I really need to go back to work :rofl:. If you’re looking for “scenery” their wavy boats channel has a few sand bar videos that displays “assets”.
And there goes my Friday…

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
From the source article I saw it in, the local chatter is that the owner did have the truck in park (e-brake on?) and that the launch is just incredibly slippery.

(Comment section)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info