Netflix MH370: The Plane That Disappeared

cobraj

TCG Elite Member
Feb 7, 2005
Several pieces of marine debris found on the coast of Africa and on Indian Ocean islands off the coast of Africa—the first discovered on 29 July 2015 on Réunion—have all been confirmed as pieces of Flight 370. The bulk of the aircraft has not been located, prompting many theories about its disappearance.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Terrence Ross Wow GIF

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Started this last night. Episode 1 was great, I was in.

Episode 2, things started to go off the rails with the far fetched conspiracy theories.

Episode 3 I turned off about halfway through when the really crazy conspiracy theories.

Overall, not worth the watch.

friend i trust did something similar, said it was pretty much obviously the pilot and the rest of the stuff is a bunch of nonsense bullshit he couldn't manage to finish.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Started this last night. Episode 1 was great, I was in.

Episode 2, things started to go off the rails with the far fetched conspiracy theories.

Episode 3 I turned off about halfway through when the really crazy conspiracy theories.

Overall, not worth the watch.
I did the same thing. The aviation experts' theories were too far-fetched and he didn't even do his homework. I tuned out when he was called out for misinformation about Russians flying the plan from the avionics bay even though he later admitted it wasn't possible.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Watched all episodes.

I 100% think there was some sorta coverup whether this was an accident or not.

I just don't know why major debris was not found. It was also weird that phones from people on the plane were ringing the morning of the accident. Makes me wonder if the plane landed somewhere intact.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I did the same thing. The aviation experts' theories were too far-fetched and he didn't even do his homework. I tuned out when he was called out for misinformation about Russians flying the plan from the avionics bay even though he later admitted it wasn't possible.
Maybe my least favorite thing about netflix is when they put pseudo-"experts" on TV to tout nonsensical conspiracy theories. "Ancient Apocalypse" comes to mind, as soon as I saw it was a journalist that developed and promoted those crackpot theories I turned it off. Fucking journalist talking science, no thanks.

Reactions: DEEZUZ
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info