MFBA Cordova dragstrip rental, Sunday October 2nd

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Where: Cordova Dragway
When: Sunday, October 2nd, 9AM to 5PM
Cost: $50 per car, unlimited runs. $5 for spectators

MFBA is renting out Cordova Dragway. Unlike Test n Tunes where you have to wait in line for a half hour or more its possible at our rental to hot lap with more time spent staging your car than waiting to run. Last year a member hot-lapped over 40 times. 40 runs in a row if that gives you an idea of how many runs its possible to get in.

We must have 40 cars registered and paid by September 14th to break even. If we don't have enough cars by September 14th we will cancel the event and money will be returned, we need to give Cordova 2 weeks notice.

Payments can be sent via paypal at [email protected]

Videos from previous events:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mindslap#p/u/0/FvPSTy1pLPA

XxApollynxX

Reaction score
BUMP FOR THIS! We need only 17 more cars to pre-pay and this can happen! This is an awesome event and tons of fun I got as many passes as I wanted and actually stop/leave usually because I dont want to make any more runs!!!

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I'm putting this up for you guys as an extra incentive.

Open to pre-paid Cordova rental people and I'm only allowing this till Sunday, Sept. 18th. Anyone who prepays by then gets a 24" by 36" car poster I will design for you and give you a print ready file you can take anywhere and print it up. Details here:

http://www.mfba.org/showthread.php?233-Cordova-Prepaid-bonus!&p=1821#post1821

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
wow this is sweet. i wish i could make it.

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Reaction score
Let me check my hubby's schedule!!

Dan00Hawk

Reaction score
Bump, got about 40 cars signed up and prepaid already. Hope some of you all can make it! Worth the drive to not have to sit in staging lanes for hours, and have a real crew there. :)

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
We've hit the Pre-pay requirement, the even its 100% Go. So bring your cars out, pay at the gate if you want. 9-5 racin', we will have some lanes set aside for you Slicks n' Skinnies people as well as the normal street tires people.

Should be plenty of opportunity to run. I'm bringing two cars so I can race myself and have a video of my GTA and GTP on the track at the same time.

SmokedOutZ28

Reaction score
Tell the people over there to accept my registration again! I'm going to try and attend this event to do some suspension tuning. pm me if needed.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Tell the people over there to accept my registration again! I'm going to try and attend this event to do some suspension tuning. pm me if needed.
What name did you register under. The new forum has been having some issues activating accounts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom