Anime MF Ghost - Modern Initial D Anime

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
FINALLY a new fucking racing anime is coming out!! And its basically a modernization of Initial D w/ the Toyota 86 taking the place of the Hachi Roku :love::love:

Don't think there's a solid release date yet but they are saying "2023". This has been on my radar for awhile now. I'm still utterly shocked at the extreme LACK of racing anime that exists even today, so I am really looking forward to this.

importcrew importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
FINALLY a new fucking racing anime is coming out!! And its basically a modernization of Initial D w/ the Toyota 86 taking the place of the Hachi Roku :love::love:

Don't think there's a solid release date yet but they are saying "2023". This has been on my radar for awhile now. I'm still utterly shocked at the extreme LACK of racing anime that exists even today, so I am really looking forward to this.

importcrew importcrew

Yea... I've been trying to keep updated every now and then. I used to think it was just a commercial. :hsugh: It's the same creator of Initial D. So of course it got me excited. I started rewatching Initial D again on Crunchy.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yea... I've been trying to keep updated every now and then. I used to think it was just a commercial. :hsugh: It's the same creator of Initial D. So of course it got me excited. I started rewatching Initial D again on Crunchy.

Is it on crunchy?? thought I checked a while back and couldnt find it. But its been a long time...........

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Is it on crunchy?? thought I checked a while back and couldnt find it. But its been a long time...........
It's been on crunchy for a while. I didn't know until I looked through my lists and saw it on there. Lol. So I started watching it.

I'll be rewatching Initial D probably in June. Weird sentence to make but once it's summer, it's time to get my eurobeat on.
I tend to watch it or try to watch it once a year. I remember wanting to watch some new anime one year many years ago and saw the collection on ebay. Ordered it up and was hooked. This was in like 2002 or something.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
know GIF

Reactions: importcrew
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• IDAFC21
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list