Anime MF Ghost - Modern Initial D Anime

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
just watched ep 3. This definitely has that big initial D energy. Loving it so far, even after just a few episodes.

Also watched ep 3 of Overtake! I don't know whats goin on, but its a great time to be alive. There was NO racing anime for so long, and now we have a new drifting/mountain pass anime AND an open wheel racing anime AT THE SAME TIME.

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
just watched ep 3. This definitely has that big initial D energy. Loving it so far, even after just a few episodes.

Also watched ep 3 of Overtake! I don't know whats goin on, but its a great time to be alive. There was NO racing anime for so long, and now we have a new drifting/mountain pass anime AND an open wheel racing anime AT THE SAME TIME.
There's supposed to be another racing anime coming out. Not sure exactly when but it's called Hi-DRIVERS. All about street racing.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I like it so far. I'm just used to binge watching initial d that I want to do the same with this.

The way they've structured this season that's probably the better way to watch it :ROFLMAO: But I knew full well it would be like this. I just wanna keep up w/ it because if I dont it'll get buried under all the other shit i need to watch

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
The way they've structured this season that's probably the better way to watch it :ROFLMAO: But I knew full well it would be like this. I just wanna keep up w/ it because if I dont it'll get buried under all the other shit i need to watch
Yea. This is one I make sure not to forget. But there's probably like 7 or 8 shows I watch weekly. Lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• IDAFC21
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list