Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Screenshot_20230203_094420_Google.jpg

Reactions: IZZy

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
some places want you to have 6 months of validity past the end of your trip and airlines may deny you boarding.

per this mexico valid upon entry seems fine?

mexico is pretty friendly overall. i didn't ask for but got stamped 180 days admittance when i entered (although heard this has been lower results for others entering after) to mexico city. it's actually fairly easy to get a temporary residency/permanent residency there, including receiving a mexican passport.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
So expediting isn't really an option, however after you guys scared the shit out of me.... I think I am good. AS per united and travelstate.gov I should be good. Comparing mexico and turcs (just for comparison sakes). It lists mexico as needing the passport active at time of travel, and turcs it has to be active 3 months before.

1675445105048.png

1675445117225.png

GoldPanther

♫Please press 1 for more options♫
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2013
Addison
Real Name
Daniel
Why would anyone go to Mexico right now with how insecure it is? may I ask which part of Mexico you are going?
I went to Mexico the past 3 months ago In November. bro it's fucked, well I know it's not all of it I went to Zacatecas and bro almost every nights there's cartels shootouts. death people every day. cars burnt on the roads and etc etc,
I want to go to El Salvador since it's ranking one of the most secure countries to travel right now and it's cheap, it's got beachs and all.

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO
We’ll be down there this summer and I bet we’ll spend the majority of our time eating and drinking downtown or on a boat instead of at the resort.

Edit- Not Cancun but would probably do the same thing there to be honest. They’re not going to fuck with tourists.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info