đź’¸ For Sale Signs and Such

Working on making some stuff for a show, and thought I would see if anyone wants something? Most are in the $30-$40 range. Depends on size and complexity of course.

I do this on the side at work. Trying to develop a branch off at work to be able to do this stuff during "slow" times since it is just laser and powder coating.

Pictures of some of the things I have done are attached. Going in tomorrow to cut some more stuff. I'm out of Belvidere, but will be in Bolingbrook on October 13 for this craft show. 1173216714.jpeg1999584035.jpeg23362683.jpeg1712004061.jpeg1048024295.jpeg1818759141.jpeg

Reactions: Eagle

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
PM sent.

Remember, I'm out in Belvidere too. So these would either have to be shipped or gotten at a meet, or something similar if people are actually interested in them too.

I haven't shipped any of these ever, so I can't make promises that they would make it without being bent.

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
My sent box in the app shows nothing....dunno. Powder coat line at work is swamped, so probably like 2 or 3 weeks out for paint currently.

I have 22ga galvanized they I could make them out of if needed.

Cubs bear logo. $15 approx 12x12
Bears head logo. $35 approx 18x18

Picture attached of what they both look likeFB_IMG_1545521461501.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Give me 2 bears and 1 Cubs I can pick up but will be in Mexico from Jan 5th thru Jan 12.
Edit: Added another Bears

Can you do something like this. No Offense/Thick Skin
Also the circle one that is Merry Christmas
Same design but “Another Day In Paradise with palm trees in the circle?

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Give me 2 bears and 1 Cubs I can pick up but will be in Mexico from Jan 5th thru Jan 12.
Edit: Added another Bears

Can you do something like this. No Offense/Thick Skin
Also the circle one that is Merry Christmas
Same design but “Another Day In Paradise with palm trees in the circle?

Alright. I'll get them made and then powder coat as soon as I can. I'll plan on sometime after the 12th and should be able to have them done by then.

What do you want with the No Offense / Thick Skin one?

The Paradise one, I can come up with something. What color would you want it?

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
just watch out for licensing requirements for nfl, nba, mlb, etc... if they see what you have posted they may come after you.
Yeah, that's the fun part of all of this. I really don't sell any sports stuff because of that. If they wanna come after me for the $130 I've made this year, I'll have to deal with that lol

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Would you be able to do something with this logo? Like a wall hanging and a hood prop? The one I pictured is ok, but sure it could look better.

TBH, if you just gave me that logo, I probably would have designed something extremely similar to the one pictured. Is there something specific that you would like different? I can do pretty much anything, so shoot me a PM and we can go from there in terms of the design.

Thread Info