Drag to reposition cover

YouTube Mercedes AMG GT Black Series Is the New Nurburging Record Holder

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
For a production car. 6:43.616. Dethroning the Aventador SVJ. I know when I post a ring vid they seem to go largely ignored, but whatevs. This is awesome. However it does sound very Un-AMG w/ that new flat plane crank motor, and an obscene amount of fake noise gets embarrassingly pumped into these cars. I don't really think it comes as a huge shock that this car was able to do it, but just look at how effortless it is. Sub 7's in a road legal car is still insane to me.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
You clickbait son of a BITCH.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Every time I watch a 'ring video, i'm way more impressed with the drivers than I am the cars lol. I literally cannot imagine how much capacity it takes to memorize every turn, test each turn to the limit, then remember what you can and cannot do and where. Oh, and this obviously varies by car.

It's super easy to make one small mistake that costs you 1-2 seconds on a "normal sized" 2-3 mile, <15 turn course. Completing a near-perfect lap on a 20km course with 170 turns is just unreal

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
I found an SLS Black Series in Chicago on IG. Car is so damn gorgeous and I'm not normally a fan of Mercs.

OP
IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I found an SLS Black Series in Chicago on IG. Car is so damn gorgeous and I'm not normally a fan of Mercs.
I dont think those cars, or the SLS in general were really appreciated for what they were in their time. But man what I wouldnt do for one of those today. That N/A V8 makes such glorious noises.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom