Member discount tire eBay deals? The fuck happened

Rdrnnr

wannabe racecar builder
Nov 15, 2020
So guys, I still got my dealerships if you wanna make sure pricings fair, I'm not sure shipping would make it worthwhile but I could maybe save ya few bucks on rubber havin it dropshipped from the vendor to you and wheels are usually worthwhile :s00ls:

Rdrnnr

wannabe racecar builder
Nov 15, 2020
Also it's "stock issues due to nobody working on the docks and Trump tariffs" domestics always follow suit and 20% since October is pretty accurate. I've had guys payin 75 bucks a tire to get toyos shipped here. They won't go back down. Before 08 I sold 10 ply pickup tires for 100 bucks a pop and tractor rears for 400. Triple and quadruple that now

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
So guys, I still got my dealerships if you wanna make sure pricings fair, I'm not sure shipping would make it worthwhile but I could maybe save ya few bucks on rubber havin it dropshipped from the vendor to you and wheels are usually worthwhile :s00ls:
What about tirerack? I’ve got a warehouse local

Reactions: Rdrnnr

Rdrnnr

wannabe racecar builder
Nov 15, 2020
What about tirerack? I’ve got a warehouse local
Tire rack wholesale is usually just 10 bucks a tire off for us shops. If u can get a free shipping and road hazard deal they're usually pretty legit and they'll actually honor it if you've got a good guy to call it in.

Just remember we don't necessarily like mountin internet tires and the shops here will stomp ya up to 300 bucks to put a set on anymore. I'm still nice enough to knock out a set for a friend for 100 bucks but I don't have anyone to pay but myself either.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Tire rack wholesale is usually just 10 bucks a tire off for us shops. If u can get a free shipping and road hazard deal they're usually pretty legit and they'll actually honor it if you've got a good guy to call it in.

Just remember we don't necessarily like mountin internet tires and the shops here will stomp ya up to 300 bucks to put a set on anymore. I'm still nice enough to knock out a set for a friend for 100 bucks but I don't have anyone to pay but myself either.
Damn that sucks. They’re literally 10 miles or so from me so not bad to pick up. Last time I got the local place to match their price and pick up for me which was nice but now I think they have to have the tires on their own site to price match vs special order now.

Reactions: Rdrnnr

Rdrnnr

wannabe racecar builder
Nov 15, 2020
Damn that sucks. They’re literally 10 miles or so from me so not bad to pick up. Last time I got the local place to match their price and pick up for me which was nice but now I think they have to have the tires on their own site to price match vs special order now.
I'm not sayin a guy couldn't write you a quote but not real sure they'd honor it, theres definitely kind of a regional thing on pricing when it comes to rubber and in some cases compounds to match

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info