Meijers Car Show

CobraKalas

Reaction score
Not only was it a large show (1st time being there), but Lots of Cobras.

anyway, when I was leaving I stopped in front of this White New Edge Cobra that had done the "Eaton Conversion" and had it painted black.

Anyone?

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Reaction score
I had the red one ;)

Anyone no who had the yeller?

AZ-Hooper81

Hoops n 'Stangs
Reaction score

anyway, when I was leaving I stopped in front of this White New Edge Cobra that had done the "Eaton Conversion" and had it painted black.

Anyone?
My first time there as well, I saw a handful of Mustangs in general.

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Reaction score

Anyone?
Sounds like Todd possibly. Although it is a complete 03 motor not just eaton.

01Sleeper

Reaction score

Anyone?

Yes, the white was is mine, and as JD said, it is a complete 03 motor swap.

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Reaction score
STD cobras LOL!!!

wtf? Last week i go and there were only 2 cobras this week i dont go and everyone shows?

AZ-Hooper81

Hoops n 'Stangs
Reaction score
Yes, the white was is mine, and as JD said, it is a complete 03 motor swap.
I met you last nite. I was with the guy Aaron with the black GT with the Eleanor kit. I was the darker curly-head guy full of tattoos with him and two other guys

Maniak

Reaction score
didnt go this week. usually a handfull of cobras but sounds like there were more than normal..:dunno:

DaSnoBordr

No Moneys
Reaction score
they don't allow my car into the show. i dunno why. id be the only one of its kind there.

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Reaction score
I met you last nite. I was with the guy Aaron with the black GT with the Eleanor kit. I was the darker curly-head guy full of tattoos with him and two other guys
It was nice to meet you! Didn't realize that was you. I was the large white lightning parked next to 01sleeper that no one seemed to notice:(. Everyone was more worried about where Carl was:rolleyes:.

Nicky Pass

Hey YO!
Reaction score
We saw you. I waived, from a distance, as you drove away. You always leave so early:dunno:. We hung out at meijer until about 9ish.
I got there at 7pm....I left at like 8:45. I went out drinkin' after that! I can't go this Friday :(

BlaqSnake

PC Pimp
Reaction score
It was nice to meet you! Didn't realize that was you. I was the large white lightning parked next to 01sleeper that no one seemed to notice:(. Everyone was more worried about where Carl was:rolleyes:.
I noticed :D
(and I knew where Carl was as well!) LMAO

Too bad we couldn't stay longer, Sue wasn't feeling well. :(

AZ-Hooper81

Hoops n 'Stangs
Reaction score
I had my car off to the distance since it's still under construction, so I walked around and looked at everybody else's cars. Nice meeting you as well and hope to see you out there again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom