Mega Millions Lottery-1 BILLION!!!! GROUP BUY

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I just checked the Powerball tickets for last nights drawing. The official winning total is:
giphy.gif

$4.00 USD

Unless you guys want to split this 23 ways, I will buy tickets for Tuesday night’s Mega Millions. We are still alive!!!

giphy.gif

7aL3.gif

Reactions: Mook and SleeperLS

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
HUH? Didnt you live in Chgo or the Chicagoland area? These have been going on since I was a kid and I'm 45.
I seriously thought you were fucking with us.

Yeah, a few family members would put them together and they were like $5. I was never really a big sports gambler so I never looked for any of the games like this. Fantasy was really my only thing.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Back in high school We use to run a football pool and a super bowl pool, not only students were playing but we had a few teachers also lol. Good ole days
I know a bar in the city that has like a 10yr waiting list and I wanna say its $10k per square. Guys start paying on them a week after the SB ends so its not a $10k hit at one time. They give away a brand new Harley and Mustang, one at halftime the other for final and 2nd/3rd qtrs are big cash prizes. Fireman I know won the Harley 2yrs in a row a few years back. My Aunt runs a ton of them out of her bar. But her big one is $2500 a square and again close to a 10yr waiting list. Both places its literally like someone has to pass away to get a spot lol.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info