Meet Friday 10:30

fasteddie123

Open Wheel Guy
Reaction score
Im putting together a meet on Friday night at 10:30 to head out to strats. Im trying to get my friend to bring his 11 second srt8 jeep out and a few other guys including a quick wrx. We meet at the wendys parking lot off of 72 by streets of woodfield.

PANDA

Reaction score
Possibly... Is this race-truck SRT Jeep Twin Turbo?

Rebel

Reaction score
Heh, you beat me to it. I got a friend that might be in bringing his mustang and another guy bringing a GTI, plus my buddy with the 330i.

Rebel

Reaction score
I got some vidz of Imports vs my friends 330i. Very evenly close races. Decent turnout too even though a bunch of people bailed. We had like 12 cars. The cruise to Strats was interesting and fun. Definitely fix your suspension though and you two should race again after.

Importsnrice

The tech kid!!
Reaction score
^ Ya that was my axle haha along with the shitload other problem it has but it was still a good race considering my cars 16 yr. old, 4 CYL and FWD vs. a 3 yr old 6cyl RWD :p

fastss

street militia
Reaction score
Fun cruise up and good turnout there. Surprisingly i kept up with my slowass considering i hit the governor !
Badd LS6 got down with an evo.
Camaro's next buddy! hahah jp.

Rebel

Reaction score
Just watched the videos again and I still don't know who was faster. It was pretty even. I want to say my friend Kaczor won, but atif couldn't really safely go to the higher speeds. We hit like 80ish maybe 90 and pretty much had to shut down there because it wasn't really a good idea going too much faster.

wardak33

Reaction score
Fun cruise up and good turnout there. Surprisingly i kept up with my slowass considering i hit the governor !
Badd LS6 got down with an evo.
Camaro's next buddy! hahah jp.
haha yea..i had to keep up with you guys in an SUV! i hit the governor at 110 lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom