Mechanic Apprentices and Journeymen needed.. and One Service Advisor.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Mechanic Apprentices and Journeymen needed

Hey guys.. My Cadillac Dealer in Barrington (Motorwerks Cadillac) is looking for a few Apprentices, and a few Journeymen.

This is a NON UNION shop.. AND NO WEEKENDS!

Long story short, My buddy and I took over their service department (hes the Service Manager, I am the Advisor) and are cranking out crazy hours to these technicians. I have 3 guys that book over 100 hours a week, and have been, consistently for months.

Since I know pay is important, obviously it depends on experience...

Apprentice $16-19/hr D.O.E. (hint, we can go on the higher end since we need people).. GM experience is a plus, but not 100% needed. hours: M-F 730am to 430pm

Journeyman minimum $27/hr (book hour) D.O.E. If you can book like these other guys can.. easily a $120k/yr job (i think our lowest guy does $90k? He doesnt book very much though). .. GM experience is a super plus.... preferred.. but we can talk. hours: M-F 730am to 430pm

Benefits: Paid Time off for full time employees, Health insurance, Vision

Any questions just ask, or PM me here or on facebook if you are friends with me.

Last edited:

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Honestly.. at a luxury dealer that isnt corporate owned (ie.. autonation).. if you are making LESS than 60k/year... you are doing something very very wrong.

Here... the "base pay" is $5,000/month.

split between the 15th and the last day of the month.

$2500 the first paycheck.. then $2500+- the next paycheck.. so if you only make $4800 that month... you will get $2500 and $2300.

if you make $7k that month... you will get $2500 and $4500.

Regardless the first check is $2500 before tax.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info