Measles is back

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Thanks anti vaxxers.

The number of confirmed cases of measles in the United States this year jumped by nearly 20% in the week ending 11 April, in the country’s second-worst outbreak in nearly two decades, federal health officials reported on Monday.

As of 11 April, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recorded 555 cases of the disease since the beginning of the year, up from 465 cases confirmed by 4 April. The cases were found in 20 states spanning the country.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/16/us-measles-cases-surge-cdc-says

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
People are insane for not vaccinating their children against shit like this!

And definitely "is"

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Wasn't it a thing when we were kids that if you didn't have your shots, you didn't go to school?

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hopefully we do lose a bunch of kids. Then it'll send their retarded ass parents into a spiral and soon enough we'll loose them too.

Survival of the fittest

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Hopefully we do lose a bunch of kids. Then it'll send their retarded ass parents into a spiral and soon enough we'll loose them too.

Survival of the fittest
Usually I agree with Darwin taking care of people...but I do feel bad when it's children that suffer because stupid ass parents. Wouldn't mind seeing these parents get measles...but it isn't fair to the kids.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wasn't it a thing when we were kids that if you didn't have your shots, you didn't go to school?
Its still supposed to be a thing, but I think you can use religious or some other excuse to try and get out of it. Who knows.

Usually I agree with Darwin taking care of people...but I do feel bad when it's children that suffer because stupid ass parents. Wouldn't mind seeing these parents get measles...but it isn't fair to the kids.
Agreed. Why punish the kids for their parents believing anti vaxxers.

I actually got into it with someone on facebook cause they were saying the HPV vax can make girls infertal and has killed kids. I did a CDC search and they said that they have 2 possibly confirmed linked cases to death and the HPV vax. Posted results, was a bunch of bla bla bla after that.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I think a doctor's note is enough to skip the vaccines.

Don't know why doctors give out the notes. You would think they understand the consequences.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom