Mcrib is Back!!!!

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] prepare

It's once again McRib season at McDonald's, but only in select markets.

The seasonal sandwich enjoys a sizable (but not sizable enough to make the regular menu) following and features a boneless pork patty shaped vaguely like a rack of ribs, barbecue sauce, slivered onions, and pickles all on a hoagie-style bun.

If you're looking for a review, I wrote one a while back.

The sandwich has been spotted in at least parts of Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Nevada, West Virginia, Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Iowa, and Mississippi (It doesn't look like it's here in Southern California though). You can also try your luck with the online McRib locator.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
They need to stop trolling us and make it a permanent menu item.

A Conspiracy of Hogs: The McRib as Arbitrage - The Awl

pork-e1320757338994.jpg

fyi as a past cooker of said mcribs, you may not want to eat these all that much past lunch time. they basically get cooked and go into a big vat of bbq, and when they might come out and in what order, nobody knows... so an 11pm mcrib could certainly be an 11am mcrib

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Still no mcribs in the state of arizona. I check mcrib locator practically every day :rofl: I have no idea why they left it up to each branch/region to decide if they want to carry them this year. I dont understand why they wouldnt just roll them out nationally. Does each manager have to buy their supply w/ their own salary or something? Cripes. The only 2 times a year mcdonalds ever gets my money is 1. mcribs, 2. shamrock shakes. So if they dont want my money, then fuck em. See you assholes in March. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info