Mcrib is Back!!!!

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] prepare

It's once again McRib season at McDonald's, but only in select markets.

The seasonal sandwich enjoys a sizable (but not sizable enough to make the regular menu) following and features a boneless pork patty shaped vaguely like a rack of ribs, barbecue sauce, slivered onions, and pickles all on a hoagie-style bun.

If you're looking for a review, I wrote one a while back.

The sandwich has been spotted in at least parts of Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Nevada, West Virginia, Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Iowa, and Mississippi (It doesn't look like it's here in Southern California though). You can also try your luck with the online McRib locator.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I only had two the last time they were back :hs:

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Still no mcribs in the state of arizona. I check mcrib locator practically every day :rofl: I have no idea why they left it up to each branch/region to decide if they want to carry them this year. I dont understand why they wouldnt just roll them out nationally. Does each manager have to buy their supply w/ their own salary or something? Cripes. The only 2 times a year mcdonalds ever gets my money is 1. mcribs, 2. shamrock shakes. So if they dont want my money, then fuck em. See you assholes in March. :rofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom