McD's Spicy Nuggz

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Just tried these. I’m a wimp when it comes to heat and this made my nose run. I grabbed two packets of sauce thinking “how hot could it be” and really ended up only using half of one because I dialed it back after the first dip. Agree that the nuggets themselves aren’t hot at all but I do like the little extra flavor they have that’s different.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I still dont even know who he is or why this is a thing.
Should see the resale on the Jordans he designs. I won a raffle to purchase them last year and paid $250ish. (ugly ass brown ones) Sold those for $1200 and went and bought a different pair he designed (blue ones) and havent wore them yet lol.

TS 1s.jpg

Ts4.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: IDAFC21

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
These are fucking awesome
So yea, these are fantastic. They definitely do deserve to be called spicy, they have a decent kick but it doesn't leave you grasping for your pop. The mighty sauce I'd say is 1.5x as potent, but a GREAT flavor. Love it.

I will forever get these and probably substitute a 10 piece instead of a fry. The spice definitely makes them taste like a whole new part of the chicken. I feel the original nuggets often have a bitter taste, which could be the oil, but I've always tasted that nastiness... These don't have that.

9/10 WILL EAT AGAIN

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Do it, you will not regret it no matter how much mook has a tantrum...
Oh I will, I think Mook and I have different opinions on food, especially chicken.
I thought Popeye's was good but not over the top good. Havent had that sandwich in probably 6 months and dont ever have the urge to go get one. I'll drive 40 min round trip to get a chicken sandwich from Fry The Coop lol. But I'm also lucky in the sense that I'm in the city pretty much everyday. Some fried chicken sandwich spots in the shittiest neighborhoods that are fucking phenomenal. Those are those neighborhoods that you dont venture in to after dark though lol

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Unlike most of you, I thoroughly enjoyed mine. The nugg by itself was pretty comparable to Wendy's spicy nugg. The breading was delicious and coated well to the meat. But I agree with Mike in that this is probably the best sauce McD's has ever come out with. I was fucking sweating like I've never sweat before and I have done the Death Nut Challenge. The sauce reminded me of a kicked-up sweet chili sauce that you would dip Filipino lumpia into. For me, it was fucking hot but I wouldn't hesitate to get it time and time again.

Overall, I'd rate my "mediocrity" as a 9/10 and can't wait to go back and get them again. I'm also thinking about what else I can use this sauce for... fries, maybe CFA's grilled nuggs... I dunno.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info