Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
McDonald's spicy nuggets are available starting this week. I decided to head to my local McD to see if they had them early and indeed they did. For those that don't want to read many words, heres the quick review - skip the spicy nuggets and stick with the regular. They bring NOTHING new to the table vs the standard offering...no additional flavor, no heat, no nothing. But hey, they look like Wendy's nuggets now.

HOWEVER, the mighty sauce thats included? That shit is DIVINE. Its actually hot, brings out a little sweat and has lasting flame in the mouth. That is the clear winner of this half attempt at copying Wendy's. Speaking of Wendy's, I might have to keep some mighty sauce at the house and try it with those nuggets.

Bottom line, order regular nugs, ask for might sauce. Enjoy.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
McDonald's spicy nuggets are available starting this week. I decided to head to my local McD to see if they had them early and indeed they did. For those that don't want to read many words, heres the quick review - skip the spicy nuggets and stick with the regular. They bring NOTHING new to the table vs the standard offering...no additional flavor, no heat, no nothing. But hey, they look like Wendy's nuggets now.

HOWEVER, the mighty sauce thats included? That shit is DIVINE. Its actually hot, brings out a little sweat and has lasting flame in the mouth. That is the clear winner of this half attempt at copying Wendy's. Speaking of Wendy's, I might have to keep some mighty sauce at the house and try it with those nuggets.

Bottom line, order regular nugs, ask for might sauce. Enjoy.

So they're exactly the same as the regular nugs?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
TCG has some of the WHITEST tongues on Earth. Calling either wendys or mcd spicy [emoji23]. Go eat some actual spicy food, you weiners.
Dude, SpiceNugz do have heat. Not a Ghost Pepper or Carolina Reaper level but enough to say that they have heat and flavor. They had just enough to get me sweating today (I like the midline between Red Habanero and regular Bell pepper as my normal spice level but I've been known to go hotter on a whim). I will sweat at almost any sign of a tingle but that doesn't mean I can't handle heat at all. I rate the SpiceNugz at a Cayenne Pepper level because they have Cayenne in the Tempura batter.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info