McD's Spicy Nuggz

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
They didn't happen for me today. I had the GTO out today, and I don't go through drive thrus w/ that car anymore as a common courtesy to my fellow man. My exhaust fumes when the car is idling are so potent they will ruin the day (and clothes) of anyone unlucky enough to get stuck behind me. And Im pretty sure if they also had small children and pets in the car with them, I would most likely kill them.

Tried to persuade a coworker to go get them for me during lunch today, but they were not in the mood for mcd's.

I've since fired them.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I tried the Spicy Nuggets this weekend. They were solid. I’d say for me the nuggets were slightly spicy and had good flavor. On a rating scale of 0 being no flavor and 10 being Carolina Reaper, I would rate them at a 3.

To me, the breakout star was the Mighty Sauce. I really enjoyed it and it added some heat to the combo. If we use the same heat scale as above, the Mighty sauce is a 5. Overall, it’s a solid effort by McDonalds.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I did my first 20 piece for dinner today and I did it with BBQ Sauce. That shit was delicious...

EDIT: Given people's reports that these ripped out their asses, I still have yet to feel ill effects from these guys. I am glad that we got the toilet fixed at my house anyways just in case...

No ill effects here. I think Mook Mook has a weak digestive system from years/decades of abuse eating Taco Bell.

Reactions: RebelGTP

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finally grabbed a 10 piece for lunch today. They asked what sauce and I said "Mighty sauce please" with perfect diction and clarity. I get home and open the bag, what do I see? Motherfucking BBQ SAUCE. :fu::fu:

But as for the nuggets themselves, I ate the first couple sauceless to get a gauge for the taste, and they were decent. Breading was crispy and they did have a slight zing to them. Nothing earth shattering but about what you'd expect for a fast food "spicy" item. I definitely would not have mistaken them for a "normal" nugget in a blind taste test. Was not however a big fan of the bbq sauce. I will be going back to get more and will put more emphasis on the MIGHTY sauce next time.

Also my butthole has not been blown out yet. I'll report back if the situation changes, but I think everythings gonna be ok.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You're certainly the king of them.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Question. In the argument between Wendy’s and Popeye’s spicy chicken sandwiches, with the Popeye’s is the spiciness in the chicken/breading or do they use a sauce?

Was thinking about trying one, but want to do a 1:1 comparison of cut vs cut instead of cut vs sauce.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info