McD's Spicy Nuggz

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Its good to see we can still debate the important things in 2020 :ROFLMAO:

I usually avoid McD unless they have mcrib or shamrock shake, but this all has me curious now

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
Side note, I think the mighty sauce kicked off my stomach collapsing in on itself. I felt not good last night and not great today. Squirts like woah.
That's how the Popeyes spicy chx made me... No fast-food ever really upsets me tummy. Not even a full course meal from LJS....

But that spicy chx....

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
Its good to see we can still debate the important things in 2020 :ROFLMAO:

I usually avoid McD unless they have mcrib or shamrock shake, but this all has me curious now
Except the shamrock shake they have now sucks compared to what they used to be. You don’t put whipped cream and a cherry in a shake, those training wheels go on a sundae.

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
Seriously? The old version was a nice thick shake that would cause an aneurysm if you tried to work a fresh one though their large straw. It was blended with consistency, granted it’s the same as a vanilla or chocolate shake but with mint flavor.

1600224939409.jpeg

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
It's still good. And let's be honest, we all just chuck the shake away once the whip cream reaches the bottom anyway. I don't find that it detracts from the shamrock goodness.

Is the original better? Absolutely... But that's how it is with most fast food joints.

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's still good. And let's be honest, we all just chuck the shake away once the whip cream reaches the bottom anyway. I don't find that it detracts from the shamrock goodness.

Is the original better? Absolutely... But that's how it is with most fast food joints.
Good call. I order them without the training wheels. Confuses whomever takes the order, so tell them no whip cream, no cherry, extra blend. It helps, but it’s still not the same.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I dont really give a shit about the cherry, if they happen to ask me if i want it, I say nay, but if its there, doesnt matter to me, i dont eat it. The shake is still full of minty goodness either way

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Lots seem to like them and lots seem to share my opinion. Be curious where you land.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom