McDonalds spicy BBQ Chicken Sandwich

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
It was just ok in my opinion. BBQ sauce was perfectly spicy for my liking. Chicken finger was your typical McDs chicken finger with more breading than meat. Had the McRib toppings of slivered onions and pickles.

New box

132d83c32bf32ee39f506b792c0eb58d.jpg

Sloppy fucking build

0ddd8c4fa23a1bbb4b53e8ff73ea9a18.jpg

15e0afd1eb27c1405fbf50cb8a5bd9a6.jpg

Overall, it was good to try but would not order again. 7/10

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So no pics....mine looked similar to Chris'. They also gave me a fuckton of onions, like a whole god damn onion...I am not a huge fan of onions so that was not pleasant. But getting right to it - the chicken was actually really good and the sauce was a hair zestier than the mcrib sauce. Pickles added zero to this. If I were to get it again, Id get it without the topings. This was pretty good overall tho. I was surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1quick and ChrisRac

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I too had the chikcrib today. Overall I was pleased. Since I haven't been able to get a mcrib out here for years now, just the first whiff of the sauce when I pulled it out of the bag brought back all sorts of memories. Mine was constructed fairly well. Had a decent amount of sauce on top and bottom, and a decent (but not too much) amount of onions. Probably would've liked another pickle or 2 tho. The sauce was tasty and definitely had an extra zest to it that I enjoyed. The chicken was pretty good too. Overall this was good. But really just made me want a damn mcrib even more now :LOL: I'll likely get more of these before they're gone.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I had one tonight. It was good. But there is more ketchup on their hamburgers than this thing has BBQ sauce. Mine had it top and bottom. But so little the bun absorbed it.

Dip that chicken in the BBQ like with the mcrib!

They show the tenders being dipped on the signage. Might try that if they don't want to add extra sauce to the sandwich. But the patty is better than their tenders by far.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info