McDonald's Grand Mac Tested (Big Big Mac)

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I remember when I was in college, driving a cab. Their double cheeseburger was $1. Then they took a slice of cheese away, called it the "McDouble", and upcharged that extra slice of cheese $.20

I might never forgive them for that.

I want to try this though. I think Hardee's is by far the best mainstream fast food chain but McDonalds does have some Old Reliables, especially since they went with the McPick deals. But they used to have a "dollar" menu that beat the snot out of the other chains. Not so much anymore. As noted above, double stacks, jr cheeseburger deluxe, and 4- or 6-pc spicy nuggets will win me over any time over what McDonald's has.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Their bacon is fucking gross. Their meat is just kind of meh now. Even their nuggets have lost their awesome flavor. Maybe it's just my local one.

I always get the double with cheese, baconator fries and one of their lemonade drinks. I keep saying I want to try their sriracha chicken but my wife has me on a diet now so no fast food for a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info